Services currently offered:
- GTRR: The Global Transgender Resources Registry.
- Verify: a page acting as a third party for verifying onion (and other dark web) links, and public cryptographic keys
- Warrant Canary
- Notes: a collection of notes that I, FantasyCookie17, want to keep around, and that can be useful for the wider public as well
- whoareyou: Shows you information that is exposed to (but never permanently collected by) this webserver. Useful for debugging and such, or for whatever else it is you would normally use sites like whatismyip.net for.
- Copypasta: A small collection of copypasta to, well, copy and paste.
- Mumble: Available at
mumble.artemislena.eu. Highest possible voice quality supported. Listed in the directory at Europe/Germany/
- Plik: Share files easily and securely. The server will be able to read your files, so encrypt if your threat model requires it.
- Element: Probably the most popular and feature-complete web client for Matrix at time of writing. Unlike some other instances, this one has, among other things, a CSP header configured, thus increasing security. Can use any server, configured for our server by default.
- Libreddit: A privacy-focused frontend for Reddit.
- Invidious: A privacy-focused frontend for YouTube.
- CryptPad: A collection of different webapps for end-to-end encrypted collaborative document editing, form creation, whiteboard sharing and so on.
- Games: We currently host
among-sus(a text based alternative to Among Us) and Veloren. Join #gaming:artemislena.eu for more information.
- Matrix, file hosting, BorgBackup ‒ We offer these as a kind of "friendcloud". If you are interested in having access to our selfhosted instances of these, contact us. Different privacy policies and terms of service may apply.