If anything is broken, it might be that that is due to our configuration, rather than the backend software, so feel free to contact us with any errors you encounter. We have a monitoring page for our services set up here. Note that, in order to avoid it not working due to our own infrastructure being broken, it runs on GitHub's servers, not our own.
The onion links are for users of Tor Browser or other browsers connecting to the Tor network. If you don't know what that is, you probably can safely ignore the onion links.
We do not take donations for legal reasons, and the cost for running all this is also relatively low. If you want to support our causes, you could donate to ILGA-Europe or Tafel Deutschland e.V., for example.
Services currently offered:
- GTRR: The Global Transgender Resources Registry. (🧅 Onion link)
- Verify: a page acting as a third party for verifying onion (and other dark web) links, and public cryptographic keys
- Warrant Canary
- Notes: A collection of notes that we want to keep around, and that can be useful for the wider public as well
- Whoareyou: Shows you information that is exposed to (but never permanently collected by) this webserver. Useful for debugging and such, or for whatever else it is you would normally use sites like whatismyip.net for.
- Copypasta: A small collection of copypasta to, well, copy and paste.
- Send: Share files easily with end-to-end encryption. Just upload one or several files and get a link you can share with others.
- Element: Probably the most popular web client for Matrix.
- SchildiChat: An Element-based Matrix client with a more traditional UI and some added features.
- Cinny: A Matrix web client focusing on providing a nice-looking UI. Has a CSP header configured, thus increasing security compared to Cinny instances hosted on other sites. However, we do not know if this is causing bugs; if you find any that don't normally happen in Cinny, please contact us.
- Libreddit: A privacy-focused frontend for Reddit. (🧅 Onion link)
- Invidious: A privacy-focused frontend for YouTube. (🧅 Onion link)
- Rimgo: A privacy-focused frontend for Imgur. (🧅 Onion link)
- ProxiTok: A privacy-focused fronted for TikTok. (🧅 Onion link)
- BreezeWiki: An ad-free, more privacy-friendly frontend for wikis hosted on Fandom. (🧅 Onion link)
- CryptPad: A collection of different webapps for end-to-end encrypted collaborative document editing, form creation, whiteboard sharing and so on. Default storage quota is 4GB; contact us if you need more.
- KinkList: Content warning: Various kinks. Based on Goctionni's kinklist, but with some changes, see the source code of this site for what exactly.
- Ntfy: A service for sending notifications and such. See the contact page for info on public topics. If you want to use this for your private topics, or as a Unified Push distributor, contact us to get an account.
- Jitsi: A webapp for video conferencing. Runs on our VPS, rather than at home.
- Croc relay server: Croc is a command line tool for easy encrypted real-time file transfer, see its GitHub repo for more information. Use
--relay croc.artemislena.euas a command line flag for using our server. Runs on our VPS, rather than at home.
- Friendcloud: We offer Matrix, BorgBackup, and E-mail (with custom domains) as services with closed registration; close friends and their friends can contact us if they want an account.