Who are you?
See this page.
I cannot access your website!
There might be several reasons for this:
- Our IP address has changed. Wait a few minutes until the DNS record is refreshed.
- Our router or server are currently rebooting to apply updates. Wait a few minutes.
- We messed something up, or our hardware is malfunctioning. We are likely already aware, and hopefully it will not take long before things are accessible again.
- Your ISP, government, or another entity that can mess with your network have blocked this domain or IP address. Try using Tor or a VPN.
Can I share your content? What license do you use?
The source code (CSS, templates and such) is licensed under the Unlicense. All content that was written by us is available under CC0 1.0 Universal, unless otherwise noted. Content that is quoted
is typically licensed differently (a link to the source with additional information will normally be provided), just like content available on external sites we may link to.
Some content linked to under
/services might be licensed
differently, the corresponding repo with the license always being
linked in such cases. Images loaded from the
/static/queercoded directory, i.e. those used for the
icons of the Queer Coded webring, are used with permission, consult
the Queer Coded webring
operator for information on their licensing.
How can I make sure I don't miss any of your posts?
Subscribe to the RSS feed or the JSON feed. Typically, you will need a special software or browser extension to do so.
- Links to our posts will never rot, unless we switch to a different domain, and even then, we will try to redirect the old one to the new one as long as it is viable for us to keep it. This site is designed to last.
- Our posts should be readable on any kind of device that is suitable for browsing the internet, and nothing on the site should look off, no matter the (reasonable) font.
- Edits: Edits on the meta pages, as well as to the styles, will be done without notice. Edits to posts follow the following policy:
- If the edit simply fixes a typo, it will be done without notice.
- If the edit is an update that reinforces the post's opinion, it will be added to the end of the relevant paragraph or post, together with a notice.
- If the edit is an update that contradicts the post's opinion, it will be added to the beginning of the relevant paragraph or post, together with a notice.
- Sometimes we may deem it to be appropriate to create an entire new post for updates.
- We will never compromise the privacy of visitors by tracking them or similar.
- We try to keep this site as secure as possible.
- This site uses standard HTML5 with semantic elements and so on. It should be as accessible as possible.
Should you find any of these policies to not be true, contact us.